Follow Me

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Burt's Bees Bzzz Agent campaign


December 5th, 
Woo Hoo it's here!! My @BzzAgent @BurtsBees products!! My Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream cleanser and night cream flew right to me, In true junki style I just had to use it right away, needed my product fixx. I opened my Bzz Agent campaign materials and delighted in the Products simple packaging and cute samples to bzzz with. 

Burt's Bees' Intense Hydration cream cleanser with Clary Sage 99.0% Natural. ($15.99)  Infused with Clary Sage and Probiotic technology, this formula is scientifically proven to remove dirt, oil and make-up while leaving skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. 
~ With Probiotic Technology ~ Hydrates dry or aging skin
~ Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Photo: Woo Hoo it's here!! My @BzzAgent @BurtsBees products!! Had a chance to use it for the first time last night stay tuned for the Bzz!!

Over the past 2 years, I've really noticed the fine lines setting in a lot more recently, yes, they are smile lines tale tale signs that this Leo Sun-worshiping lioness has had lots of love and lots of laughter in her earth years. 

So when I buffed on the cream cleanser, I was pleasantly pleased with the light scent that instantly invigorated my mind and skin! It is such a  nice and truly luxurious experience and certainly left my skin feeling intensely hydrated and baby soft.  Had to tell my hopes to stand down, its only our first time, and one thing I have learned is that everything in nature goes through cycles, seasons, need to give it time.  Marveling at how nice my face felt I immediately set my eyes on the Intense Hydration Night cream ($29.99) with Clary Sage. It had a similar energizing scent  and was just what I was hoping for, for winter.  A thick deep moisturizing formula to battle the harsh Canadian winter.  I felt a slight tightening once the cream absorbed, it was non greasy. I found the scent was so soothing that it was easy to drift off into herbal slumber. 

December 15
Okay it's been 2 weeks now since I've been using the Burt's Bees' Intense Hydration cream cleanser I love, love, love this face wash! It works well with my skin and is perfect for waking up your senses in the morning and soothes them at night ~ it just smells natural. 

The night cream, for this product Junki, was an unfortunate disappointment. I wanted so bad for this to be my miracle newly forming crow's feet eraser.  I found after a few nights it left quite a dry waxy feel. Like a layer of product on top of my skin, I would Instantly produce baby sweat bubbles on my nose, lip and eyebrow! It felt as though my skin couldn't breathe properly, the next week, I had 2 breakouts on my generally blemish-less 30's face.  I had such high hopes for this night cream and was in denial that it wasn't the right mix for my particular skin. At this point, I decided to stop using it, it was not a doing my skin very good.  That doesn't mean it's not going to work for you, we are all different. I am disappointed and saddened to report that The night cream has retired to the "Grave Yard" In a cupboard down below is where the empty promises go. In bottles, jars and boxes be the best false advertising that memorized me.  Amen. 

The Intense Hydration cream cleanser will always have a spot on my counter, I use it daily and will continue to buy it. 

Effect on laugh lines, is not noticeable, but I don't expect it to be from just a cleanser ;) 

I bzzzed this around the office and handed out some samples to a couple of girls at work, they seemed to like it and did not feel any film on their skin ~ again, everyone's different :)

If you want a chance to try before you buy and see if it works for you, I have 6 Samples left to give out to my Loyal Readers, the first 6 to Pm me your Name and address and I will have a FREE Sample shipped out ! 




Up Date: December 21st. 2012
Well it's supposed to be the end of the world today, so far so good. 
Although the night cream was a bit too heavy for my skin, the face wash is giving me amazing results! I've been using it everyday and on a busy, makeup free day I don't even need moisturizer after I use it! 
I also had the opportunity to BZZZ about the products to some mom's at daycare the result was so positive I've now turned one into a "Burt's Bees Junki" she went out and bought the whole line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment